More Document Managment
EDM, better known as Electronic Data Management, allows the customer to organize and control their files, provide easy access to the latest revisions, and be able to securely view, print, and redefine documents.
What happens if an employee leaves the company and you don't know exactly what
documents they had or where they were kept? Well, instead of having to search
for the files or their work for hours, EDM does it for you. Listed below are a
few ways that Document Management can be essential for your company and
What can it do for you
Where all your documents are
• and what’s on my "TO-DO" List
• Be able to instantly know, who is working on what
• Keep track of Assembles, Cad Drawings, Scans, Tiffs, Correspondence
• Excel Docs, Change Orders, Pictures, emails.
• More than 400 other types of documents
• Customize your "Work-Flow" easily
• Compare and Manage Revisions
• Go back in time
• Revision tracking
• Resort any number of ways, instantly
• be anywhere in the world and access your
• Manage Change orders and Bill of Materials.
• Project Management Letters
• Inter-office Documentation
• and much